Click here to purchase a kit for this project.
10% of sales of the yarn kits will be donated to the Sylvia Rivera Law Project. About SRLP:"SRLP works to guarantee that all people are free to self-determine their gender identity and expression, regardless of income or race, and without facing harassment, discrimination, or violence. SRLP is a collective organization founded on the understanding that gender self-determination is inextricably intertwined with racial, social and economic justice. Therefore, we seek to increase the political voice and visibility of low-income people and people of color who are transgender, intersex, or gender non-conforming. SRLP works to improve access to respectful and affirming social, health, and legal services for our communities. We believe that in order to create meaningful political participation and leadership, we must have access to basic means of survival and safety from violence."
DESIGNERS: Claire M. Crawford & Jocelyn J. Tunney
FINISHED SIZES, GAUGE, & NEEDLES: Claire engineered this design so you simply have to adjust your gauge to achieve a different size.
- approx 19” circumference, 9.5” tall
- 27 sts & 54 rows = 4” in garter stitch
- US 2.5/3mm 16-24” circular needle (or size required to obtain gauge)
- approx 19.5” circumference, 9.75” tall
- 26 sts & 52 rows = 4” in garter stitch
- US 3/3.25mm 16-24” circular needle (or size required to obtain gauge)
- approx 20” circumference, 10” tall
- 25 sts & 50 rows = 4” in garter stitch
- US 4/3.5mm 16-24” circular needle (or size required to obtain gauge)
- approx 20.5” circumference, 10.25” tall
- 24 sts & 48 rows = 4” in garter stitch
- US 5/3.75mm 16-24” circular needle (or size required to obtain gauge)