I did a recent skim through Ravelry the other day and found all sorts of great new designs in O-Wool that had passed me by! Some you'll want to knit up right now to use in this wonderful Spring weather (ahem... Estuary Tank). Others you'll want to start now so they are ready for Fall (yeah, I know, I don't want to think about Fall either...). Take a peek at what designers have been creating in O-Wool!
Knits for Spring & Summer
|From left to right: Estuary Tank, Sunstone Tee, and Earth's Awakening|
- Estuary Tank by Amy Christoffers, in Interweave Knits Summer 2014 using Balance Bulky. Shown in #2026 opal; 5 - 7 skeins depending on size.
- Sunstone Tee by Carolyn Noyes, in Knitscene Spring 2014 using Balance. Shown in #1000 natural (MC), 4 (5, 6, 6, 7, 8) skeins, #5001 charoite (A, purple), 1 skein, #3107 peridot (B, light green), 1 skein, #2109 turquoise (C), 1 skein.
- Earth's Awakening by Marjorie Dussaud, using Classic 2-ply. Shown in #6403 haystack, 2 skeins.
Knits for... "cooler" days
|From left to right: Paloma, Tiverton, Magnolia Cafe Cardigan|
- Paloma by Thea Colman, in Legacy Bulky. Shown in #7402 desert blush, 9-16 skeins depending on size. Can also sub Balance Bulky for a lighter version.
- Tiverton by Laura Chau, in Legacy DK. Shown in #9104 overcast, 9-16 skeins depending on size. Can also sub Balance for a lighter version.
- Magnolia Cafe Cardigan by Melissa Wehrle, in Metropolitan Knits, in Classic Worsted. 12-17 skeins depending on size.
lovely wool and good confection! good job. Congratulations!